Nabooki only accept verified PayPal accounts when handling payments on Wellbooki. This is to ensure we can send the funds from your bookings directly to your linked PayPal account.
For a smooth and faster set up process, we recommend merchants to use their personal PayPal account. You can also connect your PayPal business account, however keep in mind that if you’re setting up a PayPal Business account from the start, it requires more information from you and it will take a few days for you to be verified.
In order to get your Paypal account verified, a Bank Account or Credit/Debit Card is needed to be linked to your Paypal account and account holders need to go through some simple steps to complete the verification.
For enquiries about your PayPal account please contact PayPal directly on 1800 729 725.
Integrate PayPal on Wellbooki
- Log in to your Nabooki account here
2. Navigate to Setup > Online Payments
3. Turn PayPal integration on.
4. Click Activate PayPal. A pop-up window will appear asking you to log in.
5. Log in using your e-mail address and password you have reglistered with PayPal. If you do not have a PayPal account, you can sign up for free using the pop-up window.
6. You will be asked if you will use your account for personal or business use. For a faster set up process, select Personal use.
7. Accept connection to Nabooki. This allows us to transfer the funds from your booking directly to your dedicated PayPal account. Nabooki and our partners do not have access to your PayPal information.
8. Once completed, click go back to Nabooki.
9. Go back to Online Payments. To the left, there should be a green tick to confirm your PayPal has been set up correctly. If you’re not connected, log out and back in to your account again. If your account is not connected, please try again. If you’re unable to connect your PayPal account after more than two attempts, please contact PayPal directly on 1800 729 725.
Verify your Bank account on PayPal
- Log in to your PayPal account using your email and password.
If you don’t remember your password, please follow the prompts when selecting Having Trouble Logging In?
2. Select Wallet.
3. Select Link a Bank Account
4. Select Account type Cheque or Savings.
5. Enter your bank details
6. Click Agree and Link.
7. Accept Direct Debit Agreement
PayPal will now deposit two small amounts to the bank account you have just connected. Depending on your bank, these deposits may show in your account within a few minutes.
8. Log in to your bank account and find the deposits from PayPal. If you can’t find the deposits, please wait for a few minutes or log back in the next day.
9. Enter the two amounts in the fields below.
10. A confirmation message will appear, click done.
You have now verified your account on PayPal.